And the winners of the broncolor #flashafruit challenge 2022 are
We would like to thank all the photographers who participated in this competition and congratulations to the 3 winners.
Please feel free to explore these photographers work by clicking the links below.
Join the broncolor food photography challenge 2022: share your best fruit photo on Instagram and win.
Take a picture of any kind of fruit (one or more). Be creative with the lighting and focus on the fruit only – no people or animals in the picture.
Upload your picture on Instagram together with the hashtags #flashafruit #broncolor until 1 July 2022.
Follow broncolor on Instagram and subscribe to our newsletter, as not to miss any updates about the contest.
1. broncolor Siros 800 S Monolight
2. One-year plan of Karl Taylor Education with unlimited access to classes and live workshops
3. Printed broncolor book “The Photographic Flash” by Pierre Bron and Philip L. Condax.
The photography and lighting experts Karl Taylor, Urs Recher and Claudia Link pick the best pictures and critique them during a live video stream and announce the winners. The three nominated photographers are highlighted on broncolor.swiss and our social media channels.
The current months are under the banner of food photography. Check the posts on broncolor.swiss and all our social media channels to get inspired by the stunning shots of some of the world’s best food photographers such as Karen Thomas (UK), Teri Campbell (USA) and Helge Kirchberger (A).
By joining the challenge/submitting your material, you agree to the following terms:
- You confirm that the uploaded material is your original work, and no copyrighted material is included (images, videos and music).
- You grant Bron Elektronik AG the right and license to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, modify, edit, adapt, translate, transmit, create derivative works from, and otherwise exploit all images in any form, medium or technology that we choose, whether now or in the future without any compensation of any kind to you or others.
- You agree that, without further approval from you, we may exercise the rights you grant us herein for any and all purposes we deem appropriate, including, without limitation, for the promotion, marketing, and publicizing of our services and products.
- We may also use your provided user information including your social media profiles in conjunction with such images.
- The images we select for publication and use are chosen at our sole discretion.
- You agree that your submitted image can be publicly discussed or critiqued by the jury during a live and/or recorded video stream.