- Additional Exporter options
- Sigma tethering
- Password protected sessions for Capture One Live
- Cross recipe tokens
- Magic Brush Adjustment Shortcut
Additional Exporter Options
After an out pouring of feedback (mostly negative) about the new exporter, Capture One have decided to introduce the ability to manually add back the Export tool tab, it will still contain all the new export tools.
To add the Export Tool Tab, right-click the Tool Tab bar and selecting Add Tool Tab > Export.
All Export tools can also be individually added to any Tool Tab or dragged out as floating tools, allowing you to customise you workspace in a way that suits your workflow. The available Export tools are the following:
- Export Adjustments
- Export Cross Recipe Tokens
- Export Format & Size
- Export Location
- Export Metadata
- Export Naming
- Export Queue (reintroduced)
- Export Recipes
- Export Summary
- Export Watermark
Something else you might be happy to hear about is that Capture One have also reintroduced the Export Queue tool, allowing you to view and manage exporting processes.
Tethering is now available for the Sigma fp and Sigma fp L, the functions that are currently supported are file-transfer, exposure-trigger from Capture One, changing of camera-settings from the computer, basic live-view and autofocus.
Password protected sessions for Capture One Live
You can now keep your Capture One Live sessions secure with a password. Giving you the peace of mind that only those who you have authorised have access to your sessions.
Cross Recipe Tokens
Two Tokens have been added, allowing cross-recipe input. For either of the tokens to work, they need to be filled out in their individual sections in the panel of the Cross Recipe Tokens tool. When added here the tokens can be used in the relevant tool panels: ‘Export Naming’ or ‘Export Location’.
- Subfolder Token allows text or token input. This token can be used in Export Location and enables a shared subfolder between recipes.
- Job Name Token allows text or token input. This token can be used in Export Naming and enables a shared naming section between recipes.
Magic Brush Adjustment Shortcut
You can now resize and adjust the Magic Brush parameters (size, tolerance, opacity and refine edge) using keyboards shortcuts, similar to the regular Adjustment Brush.
New Camera Support
- Fujifilm GFX 50S II
- Nikon Z fc
- Olympus Pen E-P7
- Pentax 645Z
New Lens Support
- Sigma 20mm F1.4 DG HSM Art (Sony E)
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 DG DN Art (Sony E)
- Sigma 105mm F2.8 DG DN MACRO Art (Sony E) • Sigma 28-70mm F2.8 DG DN (Sony E)
- Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS II USM + 1.4x III
Capture One 22 is due to release December 2022, although a full feature list is yet to be announced.
However, a couple of the features that Capture One have announced are in development include Panorama stitching and HDR merging! Highly requested and highly anticipated among the Capture One community.
Interested in Capture One 21? Well, you can buy now and get FREE access to Capture One 22 when it releases early next year! Click the links below to browse on our website.