Camera bags are an essential piece of kit in any photographer’s collection. Before diving into the array of brands, colours and other exciting choices available you must first ask yourself – “What type of bag am I after?”
A fantastic choice especially for travelling Photographers who spend their time hiking to remote locations.
For those on the move all day it is important to have a comfortable camera backpack that can not only hold photography equipment, but also essentials such as a water bottle, spare clothes, a packed lunch etc
Camera Messenger & Shoulder Bags
Less suited towards photographers who plan to trek mountains, but more stylish and appealing for everyday causal transportation.
Being at your side allows quick and easy access to your camera and room to carry additional lenses. Less hassle than swivelling a backpack on and off all day!
Having the room for extra equipment isn’t always desirable, sometimes a photographer would prefer to just go out with only the necessities.
That’s where the holster comes in handy! A stylish way to carry your camera without hindering you or adding unnecessary volume or weight.
Perfect for a quick walk in the city or a comfortable weekend excursion.
Alongside a camera bag you may also be inetrested in a tripod bag depending on what gear you plan to carry.
Great for keeping your tripod safe and protected from the elements. Also, most tripod bags have several handy pockets and compartments great for storing other little bits of kit.
With all that in mind, here are some of our top camera bag picks!
Lowepro FreeLine BP 350 AW Camera Backpack
- QuickShelf™ divider system opens into 3-tier shelf or folds flat
- Super high-grade Nylon 66 exterior protects from water & abra…
- Dual side access panels offer quick access to gear
- CradleFit™ laptop pocket protects up to 15 inch laptop
- ActivZone™ back panel gives targeted comfort and support
- Up to 15-inch Laptop
- Cords, cables and personal items
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom
- DSLR or Pro Mirrorless body with 70-200mm f/2.8 lens attached
- Medium tripod
Lowepro Nova 200 AW II Camera Messenger Bag
- All-Weather AW Cover™, water-resistant zipper & overlapping lid
- Flexible interior dividers deliver customizable gear protection
- Carry via adjustable shoulder strap, padded handle or belt loop
- Interior lid, front & side pockets offer easy access to storage
- 1-2 Pro DSLR cameras with attached 24-105mm lens
- Additional 3-5 lenses up to 105mm, 18-200mm, 70-300mm
- Up to 2 flash
- Phone, memory cards & other small items
Manfrotto Advanced² Camera Holster Bag L for DSLR
- Top opening holster bag for easy quick-draw
- Front tripod connection for you small tripod
- Comes with handy detachable padded straps and belt loops
- Two interior modular media pockets
- DSLR body with a 70-200/2.8 lens
- memory cards and small essential accessories
- Externally attached tripod
Manfrotto Padded Tripod Bag 100 cm
- Durable 100 cm tripod bag for transport
- Thermoform padding for protection, including delicate head
- Durable water repellent design to minimize wear and tear
- Fully zippered closure for easy access
- Additional inner pocket for other accessories
- A tripod with a head up to 95 cm long
- Inner pocket for extra accessories such as video head pan bars